Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last day in Northfield

Well folks, my suitcase is packed, the house has been cleaned out, and the Hodel family is officially ready for the airport tomorrow! (My parents are leading the global study-abroad semester for a group of St. Olaf students this year. My parents, brother Christoph, sister Julia, and 14 college students will be going on a trip around the world, beginning in Geneva, Switzerland. They were set to leave on August 30th, and it worked out for me to leave with them on the same flight. I'll be spending 4 days with the global group in Switzerland, then I'll take a train to Italy. I couldn't be happier with the way things worked out; it'll be so much fun to travel with my family and explore Geneva! Plus the train ride to Italy is right through the Alps and will be pretty scenic). We're leaving at 9am tomorrow, being taken to the airport by our good friend Gracia. I'll be sure to post more when I arrive in Switzerland. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment